FAB-Defense is proud to introduce the next product in its line of pistol conversion kits, the KPOS Scout!
The KPOS Scout incorporates a hybrid construction, combining a rigid aluminum upper with a lightweight polymer lower, for a compact yet extremely durable and accurate handgun conversion kit.
The KPOS Scout upper is machined from 6061 T6 aluminum, with a full length, integrated, 1913 MIL-STD picatinny rail, for ultimate rigidity and stability with any mounted optics and sights.
The aluminum upper also allows the Scout to be safely used with ported Glock models (G17C, G19C)
The KPOS Scout Lower is made of reinforced polymer composite for improved usability and weight reduction and incorporates a new “one button” assembly design.
Available in two configurations, KPOS Scout and KPOS Scout Advanced.
- FGG-KPOS Folding foregrip & trigger cover
- SLS QD sling swivel
- Bungee, one point tactical sling
(Excluding Glock pistol, flip-up sights and red-dot sight)
- New hybrid design, aluminum & polymer
- Extremely light weight, easily concealable and compact
- Quick and easy installation requires no tools or handgun modification
- Can be used with Glock 17 or 19 with no modifications to the handgun or to the KPOS Scout
- Snap locking mechanism- single button for quick, easy and secure assembly
- Ambidextrous M4 style charging handle
- Full length 1913 MIL-STD picatinny rail upper, short polymer lower rail and two removable side rails with integrated thumb rests
- Vertical foregrip folds to horizontal position and incorporates an extendable trigger guard
- Folding buttstock with high traction rubber buttpad
- Hard anodized solid 6061 T6 Aluminum upper
- Reinforced polymer lower and buttstock / brace
- Competitive pricing available in two versions, KPOS Scout and KPOS Scout Advanced
- Limited Lifetime warranty
Glock models 17, 19, 19X, 22, 23, 25, 31, 32, 45 / Gen 3 - 5 including 'C' Models, without a backstrap grip add-on.