Upgrade your Winchester XPR rifle with a Mountain Tech tactical rail from Warne Scope Mounts.
We certainly understand why shooting enthusiasts respect Winchester firearms. The company has decades upon decades of making high-quality products, and the Winchester XPR is no exception. It has a reputation for a particularly outstanding trigger: Featuring a solid breakpoint with barely any overtravel, targeting enthusiasts and other sharpshooting experts enjoy impressive performance from this piece.
Our 7688M SA Mountain Tech tactical rail is built specifically to fit this fine bolt-action rifle and improve its performance. Made from CNC machined 7075 aluminum, it is lightweight and strong to handle a wide variety of scopes without weighing you down. Whether you are targeting for a competition or headed out in the field for an incredible hunt, this rail will help you reduce weight of the equipment you carry, and give you good handling for when you are ready to line up that shot.
This Winchester tactical rail is available at 0 or 20 MOA, and is made proudly in the U.S.
- Precision CNC machined from 7075/T6 aluminum for a high strength & lightweight platform
- Mil-Spec hardcoat anodized finish for abrasion and corrosion resistance.
- Bases feature black zinc coated hardware for "Element Proof" protection.
- Self-centering tapered T-15 Torx screws.
- Fits Picatinny and Weaver style mounts and are NATO-STANAG compatible.