- 1-piece moount (extremely solid and durable)
- 45° split rings (makes your scoep turrets more visible)
- Rings have grooves to, if wanted, be able to glue the scope (only recommended when using extensively in a 4WD vehicle or with other extreme vibration circustances)
- Comes with a 10° wedge so you can mount your scope perfectly level (no headache and doubt anymore with level bubbles on your scope turret)
- Built-in instantly visible level, so you know your rifle is level before you shoot.
- Flexibility; thanks to different interfaces to mount range-finders, red-dots, lasers,...
- Important, interfaces on the mount itself have no MOA (0 MOA), interfaces mounted on hte rings have the same MOA's to be in line with your optic (0 MIL, 3MIL, 6MIL,...)
- The Cantilever mount is specially designed for use with AR15 and AR10 weapons
The durability, possibilities to expand and accessorize, integrated bubble level, easy installation and model range with different diameters, heights and MOA's makes Spuhr mounts more popular day by day among long range shoorters (military, police and civilian users).
Absolute co-witness most clip-on NV units on AR platforms. Allows the scope to be mounted 40 mm/1.57” farther forward than with a non-cantilever mount. 6 MIL/20,6 MOA Height: 38 mm/1.5” Length: 150 mm/5.9” Weight: 242 g/8.5 oz 10-degree wedge included
Click here for more info on the Spuhr SP-3616