Introducing the newest Timney Trigger, the Alpha Competition Series for Glock Red Race Gun Triggers.
With a factory pull weight of 3 pounds [1,36 Kg], the Timney Alpha Competition trigger answers the long call for a trigger that has the same feel and performance that matches the reliability of the Glock system by providing an improved trigger design that does not sacrifice any part of the Glock reliability. Staying true to our 76-year-old promise to our customers, this trigger can be installed easily with no gunsmith needed.
TIMNEY ALPHA COMPETITION SERIES
FOR GLOCK GEN 3 / 4 SPECS:
- Three-pound pull weight (two and a half pound [1,13 Kg] with Glock minus (lighter) connector installed)
- Crisp trigger break
- Teflon nickel (NP3) - trigger bar and sear (this process virtually eliminates friction, allowing for an extremely smooth feel)
- Straight aluminum trigger with safety blade (anodized)
- Uses all stock Glock parts and springs
- Lets you lighten the trigger pull from factory Glock of about 5 pounds to 3 pounds and even 2,5 pounts with Glock minus connector
During an independent test, the Alpha Competition trigger fired 10,000 rounds with no oiling, no cleaning, and performed flawlessly with ZERO malfunctions.
Compatible Models (double stack magazine with medium frame):
17, 19, 22, 23, 26, 27, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35
Not Compatible (single stack magazine and/or large frame size i.e. 10mm or .45acp):
19X, 20, 21, 29, 36, 40, 41, 42, 43, 43X, 44, 45, 48
The Alpha Competition Series of Triggers for Glock Gen 3/4 pistols now include a c-clip washer to enhance the mounting of our sear assembly into the trigger housing.